Just a note, I'm passing the founder role over to
, as I have to admin another group and the limit is 3. I'll still be staying in the group, just not an admin. So yup, do note this change, thx!
Welcome to the RafflesDeviants group!
This is a club for all Rafflesians (RI, RGS, RJC) to come together and share the passion for all forms of art, inclusive of Visual Arts, Literature, Photography etc. We all know there's a whole bunch of talent everywhere. So feel free to post your works and revel in the joy of creation!
Now, on with the introductory customs.
--- JOINING THE GROUP
- Join requests are subject to vote, and members have
to be part of the Raffles Family. To join, just click the join button on the group page and wait while the admins review the request. ^^
- Join requests are closed, as we currently have enough contributors for the time being.
- Join requests are closed. GALLERY SUBMISSIONS
No spamming please thank you. Due to the currently small size of the group, there are no submission limitations set as of yet. But you know the limits.
2) Member submissions will be viewed before accepting. There are no strict criteria for submitted deviations, so most of the time they will be accepted. If they are declined, however, we will comment our reasons for doing so.
3) Deviations submitted can be of any theme.
4) Mature adult themes, strong political / religious concerns, discriminative, insulting or in any way offending types of artworks are not allowed. Mild mature content must be filtered (meaning in layman terms the Deviantart Mature Content filter which adds a warning sign to your work).
5) ART THEFTS, EDITS and COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTS are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. This is a serious issue and once caught, the member will be given a warning, after which if a second incident occurs he/she will be expelled from the group. GROUP RULES:
NO READ NO GO.
1) Everyone is to be nice to each other and insulting comments will be removed upon sight. Recurring offences will be taken note of and the offender will be dealt with accordingly.
2) No comment spamming please.
We do love to hear from you frequently, but no matter how much you like / dislike the group, try to keep your comments at reasonable lengths.
3) If you see any art thieves at work, *cough*, do comment and inform the admins. Don't worry, we don't bite. Not the wrong person at least. CONTACTING THE ADMIN COMMITTEE
1) Founder: Rgs class 314
MSN @ Email: email@example.com
If it isn't anything confidential that does not need to be sent through more...discreet means, just drop us a comment or a note and we will attend to it. We check our accounts (both Email and DA) everyday so it shouldn't take too much time.
And lastly.......Enjoy yourselves! XD Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries. Don't break the rules, but feel free to ask.